Lockerbie Academy Parent Council
Lockerbie Academy Parent Council aims to:
- work in partnership with the school to create a welcoming school and environment which is inclusive for all.
- promote partnership between the school, its pupils, all its parents/carers and the local community.
- develop and engage in activities which support the education and welfare of the pupils including fundraising.
- identify and represent the views of parents/carers on the education provided by the school and other matters affecting the education and welfare of the pupils.
- be involved in the appointment of senior staff.
Meetings are held the first Wednesday of the month (during term time only). Any items to be added to the agenda should be subitted 2 weeks in advance. You can use the contact us link on the parent council pages to submit these.
|Parent Council Constitution.pdf||[pdf 192KB]|
|DRAFT Parent Council Constitution 2018.pdf||[pdf 188KB]|
|Parent Council AGM Agenda - 26 September 2018.pdf||[pdf 155KB]|
|PC Agenda 5.12.18.doc||[doc 1MB]|
|PC Agenda 1.5.19.doc||[doc 1MB]|