- Pupils must have and show their bus pass to the driver at all times. Where a bus pass has been lost, a replacement/temporary pass must be obtained from Mrs MacPherson or Mr Stephenson before returning on the bus home in the evening.
- Students are supervised in the bus park at the end of the day until all buses arrive.
- There are travel prefects on every bus. Travel prefects help make sure that students are happy and safe. They report any problems to the school Senior Management Team.
- Students must wear seatbelts if they are fitted.
- Late bus passes are provided for after school activities and study classes.
|Houston's Protocols for School Pupils bus travel||[pdf 91KB]|