- Students are supervised in the bus park at the end of the day until all buses arrive.
- There are travel prefects on every bus. Travel prefects help make sure that students are happy and safe. They report any problems to the school Senior Management Team.
- Students must wear seatbelts if they are fitted.
- If a bus does not arrive then students should make every effort to catch the next one, if possible, or get a lift. School will refund the cost of a ticket if students have to pay.
- Late bus passes are provided for after school activities and study classes.