Developing The Young Workforce
Here at Lockerbie Academy, we want all our pupils to have the skills and qualification to enter the world of work confidently and with a positive ambition to succeed. Lockerbie Academy has wholeheartedly embraced Employability and will continue to work hard to give all pupils positive opportunities for them to be successful in their career paths.
We work closely with an ever growing number of local businesses and have formed positive working relationships with both large and small employers within Lockerbie and the surrounding area.
By clicking on the links, we hope you feel fully informed about the work we are doing in school and with our partners to provide our pupils, the next generation of employees, with the Employability skills needed for their successful working life.
UPDATE FROM SDS
- SDS are continuing to provide career information, advice and guidance for all young people
- You can contact your Careers Officer for support via telephone, Skype or online
- Please contact the Careers Office on 01387 272500 or our School Career Advisors-
- Helen Goldsmith- 07500099632 email@example.com
- Lorraine McConway- 07500761170 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Elysha Ramage- 075002242249 email@example.com
- SDS are working with the SQA and other awarding bodies in relation to Foundation Apprenticeships
Young People Destination Survey 2020
The Scottish Government require us to keep an accurate record of young people destinations. ALL S4, S5 and S6 pupils MUST complete this survey by 3.30pm on Wednesday 6th May (it will take you less than 2 minutes!).
|Destination Survey 2020|